Welcome to the CPA Databank!
This page contains reports on various aspects of the statewide CPA program, including data on individual CPA communities, CPA election history, CPA project information, and more.
Please Note: Many of these reports have an extensive amount of data to display, so they can be difficult to view using a mobile device. We recommend using a destop computer for the best viewing experience.
- Alphabetical List of CPA Communities
- Detailed information on each community's CPA program, including the local Community Preservation Committee bylaw/ordinance, adoption data, and revenue history
CPA Adoption Data & Election History
- CPA Communities by Date of Adoption
- CPA Communities by Path of Adoption
- CPA Communities by Surcharge Level
- CPA Communities by Exemptions
- History of Attempts to Decrease CPA Surcharge
- History of Attempts to Increase CPA Surcharge
- History of Attempts to Modify CPA Exemptions
- History of Attempts to Revoke CPA
- History of Failed Attempts to Adopt CPA
CPA Project Data
- Statewide CPA Projects Database
- Total Number of CPA Projects & Appropriations
- History of Bonded CPA Projects
- CPA Housing Units Created and Supported
- CPA Land Purchased for Open Space & Outdoor Recreation
- CPA Historic Preservation Appropriations